Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
Highly Recommended Plugins
Elementor (free) or Elementor PRO ($49) – a very powerful front-end page builder which works great with Inspiro. The PRO version is not required, but it’s highly recommended to unlock evem more widgets and customization options.
Elementor Addons by WPZOOM – with this plugin you will have access to more modules and templates for Inspiro in Elementor.
One Click Demo Import – a free plugin that allows you to import the demo content.
Social Icons Widget – free plugin that allows you to create a list of your social profiles.
Instagram Widget – another free plugin created by us which you can use to add a gallery with your latest Instagram photos.
Visual Portfolio – great plugin to create portfolios and galleries.
Not required plugins, but recommended to add additional features:
WooCommerce – a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything.
Jetpack – a free plugin that includes numerous features that you can active to add extra functionalities in the theme. Recommended features to activate: Related Posts, Tiled Galleries, Carousel.
Beaver Builder (Lite) – a very powerful front-end page builder which works great with Inspiro.
WPZOOM Addons for Beaver Builder – with this plugin you will have access to more modules in the Beaver Builder
Do I Need Elementor PRO Premium?
It depends! If you’re happy with the free version of the Elementor, the theme will work great with it as it is. In case you want to unlock even more features, then you should upgrade!
Here are our favorite features from Elementor PRO ($49):
- 200+ Landing Pages Layout
- 90+ Widgets
- Additional modules: Contact Form, Tabs, Slider, Pricing Table, Map, Blog Posts, Subscribe Form, Social Icons, and many more.
- Save, export, and reuse full-page layouts, rows, and modules.
- Build your own custom modules.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Hero Area on the Homepage
- Inspiro Lite vs. Inspiro Classic vs. Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
- What version of Inspiro to choose?
- Inspiro Lite – Importing the Demo Content
- Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Inspiro Lite – How to Create a Portfolio Section
- Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro Lite – CSS Snippets
- Inspiro Lite – Child Theme