CookBook – Known Issues & Fixes
Featured Posts not appearing in the Slider
If a specific post was marked as Featured, but it doesn’t appear in the Slider, it means that it’s possible that you also marked that post as Sticky.
The Slider from the CookBook theme is configured to exclude Sticky posts, as these posts may cause problems, and it’s hard to re-order them.
We recommend you uncheck the Sticky option from posts you also mark as Featured.
View more details abut Sticky posts here.
My Menu Doesn’t Show on Mobile Devices
If you don’t see a navigation menu on mobile devices, it means that no existing Menu was assigned to Menu location named “Mobile Menu”.
You can see here details to fix this problem.
Was this article helpful?
- CookBook – Activating License Key
- CookBook – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- CookBook – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- CookBook – Recommended Plugins
- CookBook – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- CookBook – Featured Slider on the Homepage
- CookBook – How to add Recipe Cards
- CookBook – How to add Recipe Details (Cooking Time, Difficulty)
- CookBook – Configure Mobile Menu
- CookBook – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- CookBook – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- CookBook – Recipe Index Page (Using Elementor)
- CookBook – Recipe Index Page without Elementor
- CookBook – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- CookBook – Change Post Styles
- CookBook – How to add Advertising Banners
- CookBook – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- CookBook – Infinite Scroll
- CookBook – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- CookBook – Known Issues & Fixes
- CookBook – FAQ