CookBook – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
In the following screenshot you can see how to build your Tabbed area in the Sidebar:
1. Place your widgets first in the WPZOOM: Tabs Widget Area. Our recommended plugins are: WPZOOM: Popular Recipes (view count) and WPZOOM: Popular Recipes (comments count).
Make sure to not insert too many widgets, as it’s recommended to have 2-4 widgets in it.
2. After that, insert the WPZOOM: Tabs widget in the Sidebar, in the location where you want the tabs to appear.
Was this article helpful?
- CookBook – Activating License Key
- CookBook – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- CookBook – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- CookBook – Recommended Plugins
- CookBook – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- CookBook – Featured Slider on the Homepage
- CookBook – How to add Recipe Cards
- CookBook – How to add Recipe Details (Cooking Time, Difficulty)
- CookBook – Configure Mobile Menu
- CookBook – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- CookBook – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- CookBook – Recipe Index Page (Using Elementor)
- CookBook – Recipe Index Page without Elementor
- CookBook – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- CookBook – Change Post Styles
- CookBook – How to add Advertising Banners
- CookBook – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- CookBook – Infinite Scroll
- CookBook – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- CookBook – Known Issues & Fixes
- CookBook – FAQ