Delicio – Create the Food Menu page
In order to create a page showing your Food Menu items, you have to install Jetpack plugin and connect it with a wordpress.com account. You can find detailed instructions to connect Jetpack plugin with WordPress.com in this tutorial.
Once the Jetpack is connected, a new section called Food Menus will appear in the admin menu.
Once you have enough menu items, you can proceed to create the Menu page.
Create a new page and assign the Food Menu (Jetpack) page template:
You can find additional option for your Menu page in Theme Options > Food Menu Page:
The colors of the Menu page can be customized from Customizer > Colors > Food Menu Page
Was this article helpful?
- Delicio – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Delicio – Recommended Plugins
- Delicio – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Delicio – Setting up the Homepage
- Delicio – Beaver Builder Integration – NEW
- Delicio – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Delicio – Create the Food Menu page
- Delicio – Add Online Ordering Page with WooCommerce
- Delicio – Reservation Form / Table Booking
- Delicio – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Delicio – Contact Form
- Delicio – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Delicio – Configure Widgets
- Delicio – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Delicio – Unyson Page Builder Integration (Old)
- Delicio – FAQ