Delicio – Beaver Builder Integration – NEW
On this page:
- How to use Beaver Builder
- How to load a demo template in Beaver Builder
- How to use regular widgets in Beaver Builder
- Food Menu widget
Some information from this article may refer to our Inspiro theme, but the instructions are actual for Delicio theme too.
Using Beaver Builder
After the installation of Delicio theme, you will be asked to install and activate recommended plugins.
Two of the recommended plugins are:
Once you will have both these plugins installed, you will be able quickly to load layouts from the demo of Delicio or create your own page layouts.
If you haven’t used Beaver Builder before, we recommend you to start here.
How to load Demo Templates in Beaver Builder?
When you create or edit a page, you will see a block called Beaver Builder where you can launch the builder:
Clicking that blue button, you will open the front-end page builder.
Video: Getting Started with Beaver Builder
If you want to quickly load pre-built templates for Delicio, click on the Templates area:
If you use a premium version of Beaver Builder, then you will need to select the Delicio group to see these templates:
Use the right Page Template
In order to get the best results, make sure to set the correct Page Templates to pages you create using the Beaver Builder:
How to add Widgets in Beaver Builder
One thing that we like about Beaver Builder is that it’s not limited to a specific number of modules that you can use in your pages. Beaver Builder allows you to use any existing WordPress widgets you want! For example, you can easily insert the Booking Form widget from the Restaurant Reservations plugin on a page with a custom layout created using the page builder.
You can find these widgets in the WordPress Widgets group from Modules:
Food Menu Module
Especially for Delicio theme we’ve created a custom module for Beaver Builder called Food Menu. This module is included in our free plugin with Addons for Beaver Builder.
The Food Menu widget allows you to feature different entries from your restaurant’s menu. You can even use this widget to built your Menu page entirely as it includes also many customization options.
Was this article helpful?
- Delicio – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Delicio – Recommended Plugins
- Delicio – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Delicio – Setting up the Homepage
- Delicio – Beaver Builder Integration – NEW
- Delicio – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Delicio – Create the Food Menu page
- Delicio – Add Online Ordering Page with WooCommerce
- Delicio – Reservation Form / Table Booking
- Delicio – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Delicio – Contact Form
- Delicio – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Delicio – Configure Widgets
- Delicio – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Delicio – Unyson Page Builder Integration (Old)
- Delicio – FAQ