Delicio – Unyson Page Builder Integration (Old)
In order to activate the Page Builder, you’ll need to install the Unyson plugin, which is available for free.
After installing the theme, you’ll see a message at the top that offers to install and activate the plugin quickly:
Install the plugin and Activate it.
After that a new section called Unyson will appear in the dashboard menu:
Go to the Unyson page, and install the Page Builder extension.
Now you can use the Page Builder when you create or edit pages.
Here’s how you can create a new page to use it as front page and how to load the same layout from the demo:
Was this article helpful?
- Delicio – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Delicio – Recommended Plugins
- Delicio – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Delicio – Setting up the Homepage
- Delicio – Beaver Builder Integration – NEW
- Delicio – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Delicio – Create the Food Menu page
- Delicio – Add Online Ordering Page with WooCommerce
- Delicio – Reservation Form / Table Booking
- Delicio – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Delicio – Contact Form
- Delicio – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Delicio – Configure Widgets
- Delicio – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Delicio – Unyson Page Builder Integration (Old)
- Delicio – FAQ