Balance – FAQ
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
Was this article helpful?
- Balance – Theme Overview
- Balance – Recommended Plugins
- Balance – Customize Colors, Logo, Fonts
- Balance – eCommerce Integration (WooCommerce)
- Balance – Setting up the Homepage
- Balance – Beaver Builder Integration
- Balance – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Balance – How to create the Blog page
- Balance – Shop Page Layout (WooCommerce)
- Balance – How to add a Contact Form
- Balance – Configure Widgets
- Balance – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Balance – Social Icons in the Footer
- Balance – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Balance – Unyson Page Builder Integration (old)
- Balance – FAQ