Balance – eCommerce Integration (WooCommerce)
To enable the eCommerce feature in the theme, you’ll need to install the free WooCommerce plugin.
If you’re new to WooCommerce, we recommend you get started on their Support Docs section.
Shop Page Layout
If you want to change the default layout of the Shop page from full-width to left or right sidebar, you can do that from Theme Options > WooCommerce Options.
In that section you can change the layout separately for main Shop page and for individual product pages:
How to display WooCommerce Products in Page Builder
If you want to display different combinations of products, sorted by category, popularity, date, etc., we recommend you using WooCommerce Shortcodes.
Shortcodes can be inserted in a simple Text Editor module:
In the above example we use the WooCommerce Shortcodes to display our most popular products. This shortcode includes many options and parameters, so make sure to check the documentation if you want to display your products.
Was this article helpful?
- Balance – Theme Overview
- Balance – Recommended Plugins
- Balance – Customize Colors, Logo, Fonts
- Balance – eCommerce Integration (WooCommerce)
- Balance – Setting up the Homepage
- Balance – Beaver Builder Integration
- Balance – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Balance – How to create the Blog page
- Balance – Shop Page Layout (WooCommerce)
- Balance – How to add a Contact Form
- Balance – Configure Widgets
- Balance – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Balance – Social Icons in the Footer
- Balance – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Balance – Unyson Page Builder Integration (old)
- Balance – FAQ