Balance – Unyson Page Builder Integration (old)
Set up Homepage
In order to create a homepage like the demo, you have to create a new static page with the Homepage (Unyson Builder) page template, and then set it as you Front Page in Settings > Reading.
How to use the Page Builder
Here’s a video tutorial for Page Builder from Presence theme, but the instructions are actual for Balance too:
In order to activate the Page Builder, you’ll need to install the Unyson plugin, which is available for free.
After installing the theme, you’ll see a message at the top that offers to install and activate the plugin quickly:
Install the plugin and Activate it.
After that a new section called Unyson will appear in the dashboard menu:
Go to the Unyson page, and install the Page Builder extension.
Now you can use the Page Builder when you create or edit pages.
Here’s how you can create a new page to use it as front page and how to load the same layout from the demo:
In the following video you can see a walkthrough the Page Builder extension:
- Balance – Theme Overview
- Balance – Recommended Plugins
- Balance – Customize Colors, Logo, Fonts
- Balance – eCommerce Integration (WooCommerce)
- Balance – Setting up the Homepage
- Balance – Beaver Builder Integration
- Balance – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Balance – How to create the Blog page
- Balance – Shop Page Layout (WooCommerce)
- Balance – How to add a Contact Form
- Balance – Configure Widgets
- Balance – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Balance – Social Icons in the Footer
- Balance – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Balance – Unyson Page Builder Integration (old)
- Balance – FAQ