Balance – Beaver Builder Integration
Some information from this article may refer to our Inspiro theme, but the instructions are actual for Balance theme too.
Recently, we’ve replaced the recommended page builder in some of our themes from Unyson to Beaver Builder. You can read more about this on our blog.
If you prefer to use Unsyon, please see instructions here.
Using Beaver Builder
After the installation of Balance theme, you will be asked to install and activate recommended plugins.
Two of the recommended plugins are:
Once you will have both these plugins installed, you will be able quickly to load layouts from the demo of Balance or create your own page layouts.
If you haven’t used Beaver Builder before, we recommend you to start here.
How to load Demo Templates in Beaver Builder?
When you create or edit a page, you will see a block called Beaver Builder where you can launch the builder:
Clicking that blue button, you will open the front-end page builder.
Video: Getting Started with Beaver Builder
If you want to quickly load pre-built templates for Balance, click on the Templates area:
If you use a premium version of Beaver Builder, then you will need to select the Balance group to see these templates:
Use the right Page Template
In order to get the best results, make sure to set the correct Page Templates to pages you create using the Beaver Builder:
How to add Widgets & Shortcodes in Beaver Builder
One thing that we like about Beaver Builder is that it’s not limited to a specific number of modules that you can use in your pages. Beaver Builder allows you to use any existing WordPress widgets and shortcodes you want!
You can find the widgets in the WordPress Widgets group from Modules:
Shortcodes can be inserted in a simple Text Editor module:
In the above example we use the WooCommerce Shortcodes to display our most popular products. This shortcode includes many options and parameters, so make sure to check the documentation if you want to display your products.
Was this article helpful?
- Balance – Theme Overview
- Balance – Recommended Plugins
- Balance – Customize Colors, Logo, Fonts
- Balance – eCommerce Integration (WooCommerce)
- Balance – Setting up the Homepage
- Balance – Beaver Builder Integration
- Balance – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Balance – How to create the Blog page
- Balance – Shop Page Layout (WooCommerce)
- Balance – How to add a Contact Form
- Balance – Configure Widgets
- Balance – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Balance – Social Icons in the Footer
- Balance – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Balance – Unyson Page Builder Integration (old)
- Balance – FAQ