What is the PSD file, and why do I need it?
A .psd file is a source file for Photoshop, a graphic editor that is used by most web designers.
The Photoshop source of the theme design can be useful for experienced designers, who prefer to make changes in original theme design, rather than modifying theme files.
Modifying the PSD file will not change anything in the theme, unless you export modifications in the theme files (PHP, CSS). So if you’re not familiar with Photoshop, then you don’t need this file, and it would be easier for you to make the changes directly in the theme files, which can also be modified, without having the PSD file.
Was this article helpful?
- Creating a Temporary Support Account
- How can I get a refund?
- How many sites can I use WPZOOM themes on?
- How to get Support if I have purchased a theme from ThemeForest
- Supported & Unsupported Hosting Providers
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- Where can I find the dummy content from the theme demo?
- WPZOOM Support Policy: What’s covered and when it’s available
- WPZOOM Support: Getting your questions answered promptly