WPZOOM Support Policy: What’s covered and when it’s available
The following is an easy-access summary. For the full details, please see our terms and conditions.
WPZOOM Support aims to ensure your experience using your WPZOOM theme is as pleasant and easy as possible. We have a huge bank of documentation and our support desk is open to all our customers. However, WPZOOM Support only covers the standard functionality of your WPZOOM theme itself.
We don’t offer support for the installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide any support for 3rd party WordPress plugins. Issues with plugins should be raised with the plugin author, and the WordPress.org Extend forums can help with any WordPress-related issues.
Furthermore, whilst we will do everything we can to ensure your theme works as advertised, we won’t help with customization for functionality not already in the theme. We do, however, have a number of tutorials to help you customize your theme which you can make use of.
We are happy to provide support with:
✔ supported (no more than ~10 lines of code)
- Installing your purchased theme;
- Setting up your theme to work like the demo;
- Minor theme modification, like colors or fonts for existing elements;
- Changes of alignment for different elements;
- Adding Custom CSS code not more than 10 lines;
- Remove a non-customizable feature from the theme (e.g. sidebar, slider, author details);
- Fixing a bug or a plugin conflict/incompatibility (depending on plugin’s complexity);
We are not able to provide support for:
✖ not supported (changes that involve writing more than ~20 lines of code or modifications in multiple theme files)
- Extensive theme customization;
- Change the layout of the theme;
- Change the location of an element in a theme (e.g. from menu above slider to menu under slider);
- Add one or more features that are not included in the theme by default (e.g. adding a new menu, adding video support in a specific slideshow);
- Adding a new color scheme;
- Issues relating to hosting or servers
For paid customization services for our themes, please see WordPress Services page for more details or considering getting the Customization Support package.
Have something in mind and still can’t decide if it’s a minor or extensive modification? Contact us!
All of our documentation is available 24/7!
For details how to access all of our support material, please see this short guide. Our support desk is checked multiple times a day during standard working days (Monday to Friday) and tickets will be replied to in the order they are received. Our team is located in Europe (GMT+2), and we typically work 9am – 5pm, so please bear this in mind when creating support tickets. We do aim to reply to all tickets within 24-48 hours, however.
On occasion we’ll provide support at weekends, but please do not expect a fast turn-around on Saturday or Sunday.
For further details see these pages: