WPZOOM Support Policy: What’s covered and when it’s available
The following is an easy-access summary. For the full details, please see our terms and conditions.
Support policy for Premium Products
WPZOOM Support aims to ensure your experience using your WPZOOM theme is as pleasant and easy as possible. We have a huge bank of documentation and our support desk is open to all our customers. However, WPZOOM Support only covers the standard functionality of your WPZOOM theme itself.
We don’t offer support for the installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide any support for 3rd party WordPress plugins. Issues with plugins should be raised with the plugin author, and the WordPress.org Extend forums can help with any WordPress-related issues.
Furthermore, whilst we will do everything we can to ensure your theme works as advertised, we won’t help with customization for functionality not already in the theme. We do, however, have a number of tutorials to help you customize your theme which you can make use of.
We are happy to provide support with:
✔ supported (no more than ~10 lines of code)
- Installing your purchased products;
- Setting up your theme to work like the demo;
- Minor theme modification, like colors or fonts for existing elements;
- Changes of alignment for different elements;
- Adding Custom CSS code not more than 10 lines;
- Remove a non-customizable feature from the theme (e.g. sidebar, slider, author details);
- Fixing a bug or a plugin conflict/incompatibility (depending on plugin’s complexity);
We are not able to provide support for:
✖ not supported (changes that involve writing more than ~20 lines of code or modifications in multiple theme files)
- Extensive theme customization;
- Change the layout of the theme;
- Change the location of an element in a theme (e.g. from menu above slider to menu under slider);
- Add one or more features that are not included in the theme by default (e.g. adding a new menu, adding video support in a specific slideshow);
- Adding a new color scheme;
- Issues relating to hosting or servers
For paid customization services for our themes, please see WordPress Services page for more details or considering getting the Customization Support package.
Have something in mind and still can’t decide if it’s a minor or extensive modification? Contact us!
Free themes & plugins Support Policy
- Support is offered only on the WordPress.org forums
- We’ll help only if there is a bug or plugin conflict
- Support via email is provided only if it’s necessary to provide sensitive information, such as website login details
✖ not supported
- No free customizations (custom CSS, etc.)
- We can’t help adding features that are already available in the Premium versions
- No support is offered for free products if you removed the WPZOOM copyright notice from the footer
Only functional bugs will be covered and fixed when addressing the above-mentioned support forums.
We don’t provide free customizations or modifications of any type (e.g. custom CSS or PHP functions) for the free themes and plugins. Most customizations and additional functionalities are covered in the premium versions of the products in the form of theme/plugin options. Once you purchase the premium version of the product, you will have access to those options.
We reserve the right to refuse support for the free themes and plugins in case you have decided to hide the WPZOOM copyright notice from their footer. Please understand that free products are also a way for us to promote our premium themes and plugins. We consider it to be a conflict of interests and see no added value for us to provide free support in such cases.
Instructions on how to set up and use the free themes and plugins can be found in their documentation.
Other than this, if you need complex support and investigation into the issue encountered on your website while using one of our free products, please consider purchasing the premium version of it. Premium versions of our themes and plugins include email support as long as you have a valid license. The terms & conditions for the premium products are listed above.
All of our documentation is available 24/7!
For details how to access all of our support material, please see this short guide. Our support desk is checked multiple times a day during normal working days (Monday to Friday) and tickets will be replied to in the order they are received. Our team is located in Europe (GMT+2), and we typically work 9am – 5pm, so please bear this in mind when creating support tickets. However, we aim to reply to all tickets within 24-48 hours.
On occasion, we’ll provide support at weekends, but please do not expect a fast turnaround on Saturday or Sunday.
For further details see these pages:
Was this article helpful?
- Creating a Temporary Support Account
- How can I get a refund?
- How many sites can I use WPZOOM themes on?
- How to get Support if I have purchased a theme from ThemeForest
- Supported & Unsupported Hosting Providers
- What happens to my WPZOOM theme when my subscription ends?
- What is the PSD file, and why do I need it?
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- Where can I find the dummy content from the theme demo?
- WPZOOM Support: Getting your questions answered promptly