WPZOOM Support: Getting your questions answered promptly
Here at WPZOOM we spend a lot of time managing our support and working to ensure any questions you might have are answered as promptly as possible. This means we’ve created a lot of resources for you to make use of! This guide shows you what’s available to you at our support centre:
- Theme specific documentation: this is documentation specific to each theme and includes setup details on a per-theme basis.
- Cross-theme knowledge base: the knowledge base will answer most of your theme-related questions, and covers all of our themes.
- Tutorials: our tutorials cover extra details, such as how to translate your theme, how to customise your theme and how to make your site faster.
If you’ve got a question which isn’t covered in any of those locations, then you can ask at our support desk and we’ll aim to get back to you within 24 hours. In order to help us help you quickly and efficiently, there are a couple of guidelines we request you follow. These are laid out below:
1. Make sure you’ve used the support centre. Looking through the three locations in the support centre shown above will ensure that if your question has already been answered, you’re able to get an answer immediately. You don’t have to wait for a response, and we don’t have to duplicate work!
2. Provide the information we request! When you’re creating a new support ticket, you’re asked to provide:
- The URL of your website
- The version of WordPress you’re using
- Your theme version
This information is often vital to providing you an answer to your question, and providing it when you create your ticket ensures there’s no added delay whilst we ask you to find information.
- Creating a Temporary Support Account
- How can I get a refund?
- How many sites can I use WPZOOM themes on?
- How to get Support if I have purchased a theme from ThemeForest
- Supported & Unsupported Hosting Providers
- What is the PSD file, and why do I need it?
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- Where can I find the dummy content from the theme demo?
- WPZOOM Support Policy: What’s covered and when it’s available