WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
WordPress.com or WordPress.org? If you’re relatively new to WordPress, you may have been confused by the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org. If so, you’re not alone!
In this video, we’ll take a quick look at the differences between these two related—but distinctively different—versions of the popular WordPress blogging software.
How to move your WordPress.com website to a self-hosted install of WordPress
2. WordPress Basics: Content Management
- 2.1 WordPress Dashboard
- 2.2 Posts vs Pages
- 2.3 What is Gutenberg?
- 2.4 The Block Editor
- 2.5 Creating a New Post with Blocks
- 2.6 Edit an Existing Post
- 2.7 Add a Featured Image to a Post
- 2.8 Gutenberg Blocks
- 2.9 Using Categories and Tags
- 2.10 Creating and Editing Pages
- 2.11 Adding Images
- 2.12 How to Embed Video and Audio
- 2.13 Using the Media Library
- 2.14 How to Create a Link
- 2.15 Managing Comments