Building Custom Menus
In this video, you’ll learn how to build custom menus in WordPress for navigating your site, including drop-down menu items.
In the Menus sub-panel, you can create one or more custom menus, for use in your site’s primary navigation menu, or other areas in our site. Custom menus may contain links to individual pages, categories archives, or even external URLs.
2. WordPress Basics: Content Management
- 2.1 WordPress Dashboard
- 2.2 Posts vs Pages
- 2.3 What is Gutenberg?
- 2.4 The Block Editor
- 2.5 Creating a New Post with Blocks
- 2.6 Edit an Existing Post
- 2.7 Add a Featured Image to a Post
- 2.8 Gutenberg Blocks
- 2.9 Using Categories and Tags
- 2.10 Creating and Editing Pages
- 2.11 Adding Images
- 2.12 How to Embed Video and Audio
- 2.13 Using the Media Library
- 2.14 How to Create a Link
- 2.15 Managing Comments