How to install WordPress
This video will show you how to install WordPress on your own domain or web hosting.
Our recommended WordPress Hosting is SiteGround.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already have a working installation of WordPress, you do not need to re-install WordPress. Feel free to skip this video!
How to install WordPress in less than 5 minutes:
- Go to your Web Hosting CPanel.
- Find the 1-click WordPress Installation option or Softaculous (view more instructions here).
- Configure your WordPress site,
- and last, complete the installation and setup your new website!
Need more detailed instructions? Check out the WordPress Codex.
SiteGround is the web host we demonstrated in the video. They offer a 1-click WordPress install and stellar support, plus the lowest prices of any WordPress host at just $6.95/month! (60% OFF REGULAR PRICE!)
2. WordPress Basics: Content Management
- 2.1 WordPress Dashboard
- 2.2 Posts vs Pages
- 2.3 What is Gutenberg?
- 2.4 The Block Editor
- 2.5 Creating a New Post with Blocks
- 2.6 Edit an Existing Post
- 2.7 Add a Featured Image to a Post
- 2.8 Gutenberg Blocks
- 2.9 Using Categories and Tags
- 2.10 Creating and Editing Pages
- 2.11 Adding Images
- 2.12 How to Embed Video and Audio
- 2.13 Using the Media Library
- 2.14 How to Create a Link
- 2.15 Managing Comments