- Fully Customizable via CSS
- Easy Setup
- Includes Follow button
Installation & Usage
- Download the ZIP file using the Download button above.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the Dashboard of your site.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button from the top, select the downloaded ZIP file and Install it.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Now in the Widgets page a new widget called Twitter Widget by WPZOOM will be available.
I just installed plugin and widget shows nothing
You have to configure plugin in Settings > Twitter Widget. It needs credentials to talk to Twitter API in order to show your tweets. Navigate to documentation page to learn more:
I supplied correct credentials but widget shows nothing or shows incorrect tweets
First check widget configuration if everything is ok you should see your tweets within 3 minutes, you will have to wait until cache expires.
Please Note: Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, will have access to support for this plugin in the Support Desk.
For more information see the plugins page in the WordPress.org Plugin Repository.