WordPress Front-End Developer
Full-time / Remote
We are looking for an experienced and talented WordPress Front-end Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing beautiful, user-friendly WordPress products. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects and to be a key player in the development of innovative solutions for our clients.
What will you be working on?
We have several popular WordPress products used by thousands of customers, and we’re looking for someone to join our team and help us improve our current products and launch new ones.
How will you get there?
We’d start with a short 2-week trial when you’ll identify some things that can be improved and start improving them immediately.
In other words, we’re looking for someone who can teach us something & take our team to the next technical level.
- At least 3 years of experience in WordPress Front-end Development
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS
- Experience using Git & GitHub
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress themes and plugins
- Basic or Intermediate knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of responsive design
- Advanced understanding of web standards and best practices
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to work on new and existing plugins and themes.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually appealing and user-friendly WordPress products.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest front-end development technologies and trends.
- Contribute to building company best practices knowledge base
Note: We won’t be able to respond individually to all applications. If you’re a match, we’ll reach out.
If you seem to be the right person, we will reach out to you for a quick call. We want to learn more about what you are looking for and answer your questions.
Include the following details:
- Your experience with WordPress
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, github, etc.