Full-time, Remote (preferably EU timezone)
If you love WordPress and like to give advices to others, then we need you! You will need to be able to dedicate at least 5 hours a day (and a few hours during weekends) to provide support answering customer queries as quickly possible.
- Your written English is of a high standard
- Strong WordPress Experience (3+ years)
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to talk to customers and empathize with them.
- You have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are resourceful and really enjoy problem solving.
- Experience with version control (Github, or Git, ideally)
- Understanding and building WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience working with clients.
- Past customer service experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Resolving our customer’s technical problems.
- Ticket Management & Prioritizing
- Workflow Improvement
- Documentation Enhancement & Improvement
- Helping users with basic customization tasks.
- Theme Installation & Setup on customers websites.
We don’t accept new applications at the moment.
Note: We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications; if you’re a match, we’ll reach out.
If you seem to be the right person, we will reach out to you for a quick call. We would like to learn more about what you are looking for and answer your questions.
Include the following details:
- Your experience with WordPress
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, github, etc.