Setting up the Featured Slider
- To add a new slide in the featured slider, go to WordPress Dashboard -> Slideshow -> Add New
- In order to display a picture, you have to upload it using Featured Image option, and after uploading click on the
Use as Featured Image.
- You can also configure different options for slider from Theme Options -> Homepage Options, like auto-play, effect and so on.
Setting up the Portfolio page
- To create a new Portfolio page, in which you will show off all your works, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Portfolio from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all Portfolio custom posts will appear on it.
Setting up the Blog page
- To create a page with all your blog posts, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Blog from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all blog posts will appear in it.
To add widgets in the Sidebar, Homepage or Footer of this theme, you’ll need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your Sidebar, Homepage or Footer to activate them.
This theme includes following custom widgets::
- WPZOOM: Social Widget
- WPZOOM: Recent News (with thumbnail)
- WPZOOM: Recent Comments (with gravatar)