VideoBox – FAQ
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
Was this article helpful?
- VideoBox – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- VideoBox – Changelog
- VideoBox – Recommended Plugins
- VideoBox – Configure Homepage
- VideoBox – Adding Posts to Featured Slider
- VideoBox – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- VideoBox – Changing Layout of the Theme and Posts
- VideoBox – Add Menu in the Sidebar
- VideoBox – Customize Category Pages
- VideoBox – Enabling Infinite Scroll (Load More)
- VideoBox – Widgets structure in the Demo
- VideoBox – Recommended Jetpack Features
- VideoBox – FAQ