VideoBox – Changing Layout of the Theme and Posts
Homepage & Archive Pages Layout
The layout of the theme can be easily changed in the Customizer > Layouts:
You can easily add a sidebar to the theme by choosing the layout with a sidebar on the right.
Below you can see a few variations you can get by changing available options:
Posts & Pages Layout
The layout of single posts can be changed from the Post Layout section when editing a post:
You can either display the sidebar on the right, or change the layout to full-width page.
To create a full-width page, simply choose the “Full-with” page template when creating a page:
Was this article helpful?
- VideoBox – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- VideoBox – Changelog
- VideoBox – Recommended Plugins
- VideoBox – Configure Homepage
- VideoBox – Adding Posts to Featured Slider
- VideoBox – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- VideoBox – Changing Layout of the Theme and Posts
- VideoBox – Add Menu in the Sidebar
- VideoBox – Customize Category Pages
- VideoBox – Enabling Infinite Scroll (Load More)
- VideoBox – Widgets structure in the Demo
- VideoBox – Recommended Jetpack Features
- VideoBox – FAQ