VideoBox – Adding Posts to Featured Slider
- You can add a post in the slider on the homepage by enabling the Featured in Homepage Slider option in the editor.
If you don’t see the option to add a post in the slider in right sidebar, look at the bottom, below the editor, maybe it’s there.
- Make sure to add a Featured Image to your posts, as this will be shown in the slider.
- If a post has a video added in the Video at the Top section in editor, then you can display it in a pop-up in the slider.
Change the Order of Posts in the Slider
By default, posts are ordered by date, but you can change it from the Posts > Featured Posts page:
In the WPZOOM > Theme Options > Homepage Slideshow page you can change additional options for the slider
Was this article helpful?
- VideoBox – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- VideoBox – Changelog
- VideoBox – Recommended Plugins
- VideoBox – Configure Homepage
- VideoBox – Adding Posts to Featured Slider
- VideoBox – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- VideoBox – Changing Layout of the Theme and Posts
- VideoBox – Add Menu in the Sidebar
- VideoBox – Customize Category Pages
- VideoBox – Enabling Infinite Scroll (Load More)
- VideoBox – Widgets structure in the Demo
- VideoBox – Recommended Jetpack Features
- VideoBox – FAQ