VideoBox – Add Menu in the Sidebar
Add Menu in the Sidebar
- To add a menu in the Sidebar panel, you have to create first a menu in the Menus page.
- Once you have created a menu, go the Widgets page and add the “Navigation Menu” widget in the Sidebar.
- Make sure to select the newly created menu in the widget settings.
- You can also add the Search widget at the top in the Sidebar to add a search form like in the demo.
- VideoBox – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- VideoBox – Changelog
- VideoBox – Recommended Plugins
- VideoBox – Configure Homepage
- VideoBox – Adding Posts to Featured Slider
- VideoBox – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- VideoBox – Changing Layout of the Theme and Posts
- VideoBox – Add Menu in the Sidebar
- VideoBox – Customize Category Pages
- VideoBox – Enabling Infinite Scroll (Load More)
- VideoBox – Widgets structure in the Demo
- VideoBox – Recommended Jetpack Features
- VideoBox – FAQ