Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 980px
- Sidebar Width – 300px
- Post Content Width – 610px
- Page Templates – Blog, Full-width, Sidebar on the Left, Portfolio, Portfolio (isotope).
Add Portfolio Posts
- To create a Portfolio post, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Portfolio -> Add New
- In the Slider section you can upload images or embed videos to create a gallery slideshow.
Setting up the Portfolio page
- To create a Portfolio page, in which you will show off all your works, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select any of the 2 available Portfolio templates from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all Portfolio custom post types will appear in it.
- It is also required to navigate to Theme Options > Portfolio Options and select the right Portfolio Page
Integration with ZOOM Builder
- When you want to create a page using ZOOM Builder, we recommend you to use the Builder page template.
- To display a specific Group with widgets from the Builder in the Header of the page, you’ll have to add a name to that Group and then Update the page.
- Once the page was updated, find the Builder Group in Header tab in the WPZOOM Page Options section, and then select the saved Group for Header.
Setting up Page Templates (Blog, Full-width)
- To create a page with all your blog posts or archives, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Blog or Archives from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all blog posts will appear in it.
To add widgets in this theme, access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.