Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
Rezzo includes a unique feature called Video Lightbox.
The advantage of this feature is that it’s fully supported by all devices, including tablets & mobile devices.
Using Video Lightbox you can display a YouTube, Vimeo or even a self-hosted video in portfolio posts in a lightbox.
You can find the options for this feature when you edit or create a Portfolio post:
Simply insert the URL to a YouTube or Vimeo video or upload a self-hosted video, and the theme will do the rest.
For videos from YouTube and Vimeo the theme will also suggest you a thumbnail which you can set as the Featured Image of the current post.
Was this article helpful?
- Rezzo – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Rezzo – Changelog
- Rezzo – Recommended Plugins
- Rezzo – Beaver Builder Integration (video)
- Rezzo – Hero Area on Homepage
- Rezzo – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Rezzo – Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Rezzo – Autoplay video on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Background on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Beaver Builder
- Rezzo – Setting up the Blog Page
- Rezzo – Contact Form
- Rezzo – Known Problems & Conflicts