Rezzo – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
Rezzo theme includes 3 different page templates for Portfolio (Gallery) page:
- Portfolio Isotope – this template is based on the Isotope effect, and will display all your Portfolio posts on one page, so you can be able to sort them using the categories at the top
- Portfolio (Infinite Scroll) – in this template there is no paginated navigation, but only a Load More button that will load new posts every time it’s clicked.
- Portfolio – this is the basic template, with paginated navigation, which will display as many Portfolio posts per page as you set in Theme Options > Portfolio Options
Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
1. Navigate to Pages -> Add New and create or edit a page on which you want to show all your Portfolio posts,
2. Look for the Template box on the right side, and select any of the available Portfolio templates from the drop-down.
3. Once you created your Portfolio page, navigate to WPZOOM > Theme Options > Portfolio .
4. In Portfolio Options select the your newly created page in the dropdown for the Portfolio Page option. Here you can also configure other options for your Portfolio page:
Optionally, you can customize the Gallery page by adding some text in the content area, which will appear in the header:
Number of columns in Portfolio page can be changed from Theme Options > Portfolio Options:
Was this article helpful?
- Rezzo – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Rezzo – Changelog
- Rezzo – Recommended Plugins
- Rezzo – Beaver Builder Integration (video)
- Rezzo – Hero Area on Homepage
- Rezzo – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Rezzo – Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Rezzo – Autoplay video on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Background on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Beaver Builder
- Rezzo – Setting up the Blog Page
- Rezzo – Contact Form
- Rezzo – Known Problems & Conflicts