Rezzo – Known Problems & Conflicts
404 Error when viewing a Portfolio Post
If you’ve just switched to Rezzo from a different theme and see 404 errors when opening pages with Portfolio Posts, then please see more instructions to fix this problem here.
In short, usually, this can be fixed simply by opening the Settings > Permalinks page from the WordPress dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
- Rezzo – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Rezzo – Changelog
- Rezzo – Recommended Plugins
- Rezzo – Beaver Builder Integration (video)
- Rezzo – Hero Area on Homepage
- Rezzo – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Rezzo – Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Rezzo – Autoplay video on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Background on Hover
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
- Rezzo – Video Lightbox in Beaver Builder
- Rezzo – Setting up the Blog Page
- Rezzo – Contact Form
- Rezzo – Known Problems & Conflicts