Reel – Video Lightbox
Reel includes a unique feature called Video Lightbox.
The advantage of this feature is that it’s fully supported by all devices, including tablets & mobile devices. For example, video background feature may not work on some mobile devices, while video lightbox works without any problems.
Using Video Lightbox you can display a YouTube, Vimeo or even a self-hosted video in the slideshow and portfolio posts in a lightbox.
You can find the options for this feature when you edit or create a Portfolio or Slideshow post:
Simple insert the URL to a YouTube or Vimeo video or upload a self-hosted video, and the theme will do the rest.
For videos from YouTube and Vimeo the theme will also suggest you a thumbnail which you can set as the Featured Image of the current post.
- Reel – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs (video)
- Reel – Changelog
- Reel – Recommended Plugins
- Reel – Beaver Builder Integration (video)
- Reel – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Reel – Setting up the Homepage (Portfolio)
- Reel – Homepage Slideshow
- Reel – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Reel – Video Lightbox
- Reel – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Reel – Portfolio Posts
- Reel – Autoplay video on Hover
- Reel – How to Change “Our Work” text
- Reel – Fullscreen Galleries
- Reel – Setting up the Blog Page
- Reel – Contact Form
- Reel – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Reel – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Reel – How to use the Page Builder (Unyson)
- Reel – Configure Footer Widgets
- Reel – Known Problems & Conflicts