Reel – How to use the Page Builder (Unyson)
Set up Homepage with the Page Builder
In order to create a homepage like this one from the demo, you have to create a new static page with the Homepage (Unyson Builder) page template, and then set it as you Front Page in Settings > Reading.
How to use the Page Builder
Here’s a video tutorial for Page Builder from Presence theme, but the instructions are actual for Reel too:
In order to activate the Page Builder, you’ll need to install the Unyson plugin, which is available for free.
After installing the theme, you’ll see a message at the top that offers to install and activate the plugin quickly:
Install the plugin and Activate it.
After that a new section called Unyson will appear in the dashboard menu:
Go to the Unyson page, and install the Page Builder extension.
Now you can use the Page Builder when you create or edit pages.
Here’s how you can create a new page to use it as front page and how to load the same layout from the demo:
In the following video you can see a walkthrough the Page Builder extension:
- Reel – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs (video)
- Reel – Changelog
- Reel – Recommended Plugins
- Reel – Beaver Builder Integration (video)
- Reel – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Reel – Setting up the Homepage (Portfolio)
- Reel – Homepage Slideshow
- Reel – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Reel – Video Lightbox
- Reel – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Reel – Portfolio Posts
- Reel – Autoplay video on Hover
- Reel – How to Change “Our Work” text
- Reel – Fullscreen Galleries
- Reel – Setting up the Blog Page
- Reel – Contact Form
- Reel – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Reel – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Reel – How to use the Page Builder (Unyson)
- Reel – Configure Footer Widgets
- Reel – Known Problems & Conflicts