Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1200px
- Sidebar Width – 300px
- Slider Image Size – 740x415px
- Ad Zones – Header (468x60px), Sidebar (300x250px, 125x125px), Homepage (729x90px)
- Page Templates – Blog, Archives, Full-width, Sidebar on the left
- Menu Locations – Header
- Widget Areas – Header Social Icons, Sidebar (left or right), Footer (3 columns)
- Custom Widgets – 125x125px Ads, Facebook Like Box, Featured Category, Popular Posts, Recent Comments (with avatar), Recent Posts, Social Widget, Twitter, Video Widget
Adding Posts to Slider & Carousel
- To add a new post in the featured slider or carousel on homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Feature on Homepage option.
- Upload a Featured Image to the posts.
- Go to WPZOOM > Theme Options and from Homepage > Homepage Slider menu you can change additional options for the slider
Setting up Page Templates (Blog, Arhives)
- To create a page with all your blog posts or archives, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Blog or Archives from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all blog posts will appear in it.
To add widgets in this theme, access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.