Presence – Unyson Page Builder Integration (OLD)
The layout from fitness demo, for example, was created using the free plugin Unyson, that includes a Page Builder extension.
How to use the Page Builder
In order to activate the Page Builder, you’ll need to install the Unyson plugin, which is available for free.
After installing the theme, you’ll see a message at the top that offers to install and activate the plugin quickly:
Install the plugin and Activate it.
After that a new section called Unyson will appear in the dashboard menu:
Go to the Unyson page, and install the Page Builder extension.
Now you can use the Page Builder when you create or edit pages.
Here’s how you can create a new page to use it as front page and how to load the same layout from the demo:
In the following video you can see a walkthrough the Page Builder extension:
- Presence – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Presence – Changelog
- Presence – Quick Start Video
- Presence – Recommended & Required Plugins
- Presence – Setting up the Homepage
- Presence – Beaver Builder Integration
- Presence – Homepage Slideshow
- Presence – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Presence – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Presence – Real Estate Integration
- Presence – Setup Blog Page and Blog Layouts
- Presence – Setup Portfolio (Jetpack)
- Presence – Setup WooCommerce (video)
- Presence – Unyson Page Builder Integration (OLD)
- Presence – Jetpack Features
- Presence – FAQ