Presence – Homepage Slideshow
The Slideshow in Presence theme appears automatically at the top of your front page.
If you don’t see it on your front page, please make sure to set one of the following Page Template to your front page:
- Homepage (Page Builder)
- Homepage (Unyson Builder)
- Homepage (Widgetized)
The Slideshow from the top on Front Page can display different content. Depending on the site you’re building, you can change in Theme Options > Homepage > Slideshow what you want to display: featured posts, featured pages, real estate listings or slideshow posts.
If you selected to display Featured Posts or Featured Pages, then a new option to mark a specific page or posts as featured will appear when you’ll edit a post or a page. Checking that option at the top right will tell the slideshow which posts or pages to include in it.
If you selected to display Slideshow Posts then you can add new slides by creating new Slideshow posts from the admin menu with the same name. Each Slideshow posts will result in a separate slide of the homepage slideshow.
More options for the slideshow can be found in Theme Options > Homepage > Slideshow:
How to Change the Order of Items in Slideshow
The order of items/posts in the Slideshow can be changed from Re-order page under Posts, Pages or Slideshow sections, depending what your slideshow displays:
Was this article helpful?
- Presence – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Presence – Changelog
- Presence – Quick Start Video
- Presence – Recommended & Required Plugins
- Presence – Setting up the Homepage
- Presence – Beaver Builder Integration
- Presence – Homepage Slideshow
- Presence – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Presence – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Presence – Real Estate Integration 🏠
- Presence – Setup Blog Page and Blog Layouts
- Presence – Setup Portfolio (Jetpack) 🗂
- Presence – Setup WooCommerce (video) 🛒
- Presence – Unyson Page Builder Integration (OLD)
- Presence – Jetpack Features
- Presence – FAQ