Presence – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
Setting-up the Homepage (Widgetized) Template
Default homepage layout in Presence theme consists from the slideshow at the top and your latest blog posts, but if you want to change this to the similar layout from the demo, which is based on the Page Template called Homepage (Widgetized), you’ll have to follow these instructions:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard and create a new page.
- Assign the Homepage (Widgetized) template to your new page from the Template box, then publish the page.
- Navigate to Settings -> Reading in your WordPress Dashboard
- Find the Front page displays option, and change it to A static page, and then from the Front page dropdown, select your newly create page in step 2. Additionally you can select on which page you want to display your blog posts.
After that navigate to the Widgets page (or you can use the Customizer to manage widgets), and add widgets that you want on the homepage in the Homepage widget area.
We’ve even included in the theme several custom widgets: WPZOOM: Portfolio Showcase, WPZOOM: Portfolio Scroller, WPZOOM: Single Page, WPZOOM: Featured WooCommerce Products:
Was this article helpful?
- Presence – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Presence – Changelog
- Presence – Quick Start Video
- Presence – Recommended & Required Plugins
- Presence – Setting up the Homepage
- Presence – Beaver Builder Integration
- Presence – Homepage Slideshow
- Presence – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Presence – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Presence – Real Estate Integration
- Presence – Setup Blog Page and Blog Layouts
- Presence – Setup Portfolio (Jetpack)
- Presence – Setup WooCommerce (video)
- Presence – Unyson Page Builder Integration (OLD)
- Presence – Jetpack Features
- Presence – FAQ