Adding Posts to Slider
- To add a new post in the featured slider on homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Feature in Homepage Slider option.
- Update or save your post.
- Go to WPZOOM -> Theme Options and from Featured Section menu you can change additional options for the slider
Setting up the Blog page
- To create a page with all your posts, as in demo, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Blog from the Template drop-down.
- Publish or save your new page.
To add widgets in the Sidebar, Homepage or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.