Instagram Widget – How to Connect your Instagram account
Before connecting the plugin with your Instagram account, it’s very important to open instagram.com in another tab in the same browser and make sure that you’re logged in the right account.
After installing and activating the plugin, go to the Instagram Widget section in the WordPress Dashboard and click on the blue button to connect the plugin with your Instagram account:
After clicking on that button you’ll asked to grant permissions to our plugin to display your feed:
Make sure to enable the Access your media option, as this is an important step.
Click on the Authorize button, and you’re ready to create your first Instagram Feed.
- Instagram Widget – How to reconnect Instagram account (Access Token expired)?
- Instagram Widget – How to Replace the Legacy Widget with a Feed created in version 2.0
- How to install the PRO version
- Instagram Widget PRO – Activate your License Key
- Instagram Widget – How to Connect your Instagram account
- How to create an Access Token to Manually connect an Instagram Account
- Instagram Widget – How to create an Instagram Feed
- Instagram Widget – How to Embed an Instagram Feed in the Block Editor
- Instagram Widget – How to embed the Instagram Shortcode
- Instagram Widget – How to Improve the Thumbnail Image Quality
- Instagram Widget – FAQ & Troubleshooting