Gourmand – How to add Recipe Cards
Using the new Block Editor?
If you want to add Recipe Cards in your posts, with Ingredients and Directions, like in the demo, we recommend you our new plugin called Recipe Cards Blocks.
Latest version 2.0 includes a new block with Schema support. Read more details here.
Download the plugin for free from wordpress.org.
View plugin documentation.
Recipe Card Plugins with Schema support (Rich Snippets) + Star Ratings
Recipe Card Blocks PRO by WPZOOM
- Gourmand – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Gourmand – Recommended Plugins
- Gourmand – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Gourmand – How to add Recipe Cards
- Gourmand – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Gourmand – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Gourmand – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Gourmand – Configure Mobile Menu
- Gourmand – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Gourmand – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Gourmand – Recipe Index Page
- Gourmand – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Gourmand – Configure Widgets
- Gourmand – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Gourmand – How to add Advertising Banners
- Gourmand – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Gourmand – Infinite Scroll
- Gourmand – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Gourmand – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Gourmand – FAQ