Derive – Recommended Plugins
Recommended Plugins (free)
Beaver Builder (Lite) – a very powerful front-end page builder which works great with Derive.
WPZOOM Addons for Beaver Builder – with this plugin you will have access to more modules in the Beaver Builder
Jetpack – a free plugin that includes numerous features that you can active to add extra functionalities in the theme.
Recommended features to activate: Sharing Buttons, Related Posts, Tiled Galleries, Carousel, Infinite Scroll.
Social Icons Widget – free plugin that allows you to create a list of your social profiles. You’ll need it to add social icons in the top menu bar.
Instagram Widget – another free plugin created by us which you can use to add a gallery with your latest Instagram photos.
You can add a newsletter subscription form in widget areas or in builder by installing the MailPoet Newsletters plugin. The plugin is free and also includes a widget called MailPoet Subscription Form
Using MailChimp? Try these plugins then:
Mailchimp for WordPress – you can use this plugin to connect with your MailChimp account and add a newsletter form on the homepage or other widgetized areas.
Mailchimp Top Bar – this plugin allows to add a newsletter bar at the top of your website.
To enable the eCommerce feature in the theme, you’ll need to install the free WooCommerce plugin.
Contact Form Page
Do I Need Beaver Builder Premium?
It depends! If you’re happy with the Lite version of the Beaver Builder, the theme will work great with it as it is. In case you want to unlock even more features, then you should definitely upgrade!
EXCLUSIVE DEAL: All WPZOOM customers receive a $10 discount when purchasing a premium version of Beaver Builder.
Find more details on the Deals page.
Here are our favorite features from Beaver Builder Standard ($99):
- 30 Landing Pages Layouts
- Content Templates
- Additional modules: Contact Form, Tabs, Slider, Pricing Table, Map, Blog Posts, Subscribe Form, Social Icons, and many more.
- Save, export, and reuse full-page layouts, rows, and modules.
- Build your own custom modules.
Was this article helpful?
- Derive – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Derive – Recommended Plugins
- Derive – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Derive – Customize Post Options
- Derive – Setting up the Homepage
- Derive – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Derive – Beaver Builder Integration
- Derive – How to Add World Map
- Derive – Add Captions to Wide & Full-width Images
- Derive – Menu Configuration
- Derive – Configure Mobile Menu
- Derive – How to Change number of Posts on the Blog Page
- Derive – How to Enable Infinite Scroll
- Derive – Instagram Bar in the Footer