Derive – Menu Configuration
Derive theme includes a unique header layout in which you can show menu items on the left and right of the logo.
This is possible by having 2 different menu locations.
The left menu is called Main Menu.
The right menu is called Second Menu.
If you prefer to display just 1 menu in the header, you can easily change the order of the logo in Customizer > Header Options:
As you can see in the above screenshot, you can disable the second and if you will change the order of elements, you can easily have the logo on the left and the menu on the center.
- Derive – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Derive – Recommended Plugins
- Derive – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Derive – Customize Post Options
- Derive – Setting up the Homepage
- Derive – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Derive – Beaver Builder Integration
- Derive – How to Add World Map
- Derive – Add Captions to Wide & Full-width Images
- Derive – Menu Configuration
- Derive – Configure Mobile Menu
- Derive – How to Change number of Posts on the Blog Page
- Derive – How to Enable Infinite Scroll
- Derive – Instagram Bar in the Footer