Derive – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
In Derive theme many options can be changed and customized from Theme Customizer. You can access the Customizer from Themes Page.
In Site Identity you can upload your own logo image.
In Post Options you can adjust different settings for blog posts in different locations, including single posts pages.
In Header Options you can hide the top menu and search form in the header.
In Footer you can change the number of widget columns in the Footer.
Was this article helpful?
- Derive – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Derive – Recommended Plugins
- Derive – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Derive – Customize Post Options
- Derive – Setting up the Homepage
- Derive – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Derive – Beaver Builder Integration
- Derive – How to Add World Map
- Derive – Add Captions to Wide & Full-width Images
- Derive – Menu Configuration
- Derive – Configure Mobile Menu
- Derive – How to Change number of Posts on the Blog Page
- Derive – How to Enable Infinite Scroll
- Derive – Instagram Bar in the Footer