Derive – Add Captions to Wide & Full-width Images
In Derive you can add captions to wide and full-width images in a very unique style:
You can view a live example in this post from the demo.
In order to add a similar caption, you will need to install the free EditorsKit plugin.
Keep in mind that that the captions will look in this style only if the image has Wide or Full width:
The next step is to choose either left or right alignment for caption text:
Was this article helpful?
- Derive – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Derive – Recommended Plugins
- Derive – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Derive – Customize Post Options
- Derive – Setting up the Homepage
- Derive – Homepage Slideshow Set up
- Derive – Beaver Builder Integration
- Derive – How to Add World Map
- Derive – Add Captions to Wide & Full-width Images
- Derive – Menu Configuration
- Derive – Configure Mobile Menu
- Derive – How to Change number of Posts on the Blog Page
- Derive – How to Enable Infinite Scroll
- Derive – Instagram Bar in the Footer