Academica Pro 2.0 Documentation
Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1140px
- Post Content Width – 520px (for the default layout)
- Page Templates – Blog Archives, Full Width, List of Pages, No Left Sidebar, No Right Sidebar, Testimonials.
- Custom Widgets – Custom Menu, Featured Category, Gallery, Testimonials.
Add a Custom Logo Image
You can upload your own logo image by accessing the Theme Customizer (Appearance > Customize).
- Go to Appearance > Customize page in Dashboard.
- Click “General” section in Customizer
- Here you’ll find another section called Logo, in which you can upload your logo image.
Adding Posts to Homepage Slider
- To add a new post to the featured slider on homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Feature in Homepage Slider option.
- Update or save your post.
- Go to WPZOOM -> Theme Options and from Featured Posts section you can change additional options for the slider
To add widgets in the Sidebar or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts.
In Academica Pro Theme many options can be changed and customized from the Appearance > Customize page.
Feel free to explore all available options and tweak them according to your own preferences.
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How do I add a Contact Form?
To add a contact form to a page simply install the WPForms plugin by following these instructions.