WordPress Plugin Developer
Full-time / Remote
We are looking for a talented WordPress developer to join our team.
What will you be working on?
We have several popular WordPress products used by thousands of customers, and we’re looking for someone to join our team and help us improve our current workflow and develop new products and launch them.
Some plugins require major updates, so your experience using modern methods and tools will be highly needed.
We also need help building separate websites for some of our flagship products (e.g., Inspiro Theme) and new plugins to extend the functionality of our themes (think of a plugin that adds sharing buttons). You will be the technical lead for one of these major projects.
How will you get there?
We’d start with a short 2-week trial when you’ll identify some things that can be improved and start improving them immediately.
In other words, we’re looking for someone who can teach us something & take our team to the next technical level.
- Strong WordPress Experience (3+ years)
- Gutenberg block development
- Experience using Git & GitHub
- Experience creating and launching WordPress & plugins
- Experience working with major APIs (YouTube, Google Fonts, etc) and WordPress Plugins (WooCommerce, Elementor, Gutenberg, etc)
- Advanced understanding of web standards and best practices
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to work on new plugins.
- Updating existing plugins with new features and coding standards.
- Performs code-reviews and suggest best practices
- Maintaining and optimising plugins used on wpzoom.com
- Contribute to building company best practices knowledge base
Note: We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications. If you’re a match, we’ll reach out.
If you seem to be the right person, we will reach out to you for a quick call. We want to learn more about what you are looking for and answer your questions.
Include the following details:
- Your experience with WordPress
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, github, etc.