WordPress Developer (Lead, Senior)
Full-time / Remote
We are looking for talented WordPress developers to join our small, ambitious team.
What will you be working on?
We have several popular WordPress products used by thousands of customers, and we’re looking for someone to join our team and help us improve our current workflow but also develop new products and launch them.
Some themes require major updates, so your experience using modern methods and tools will be highly needed.
We also need help building separate websites for some of our major products (e.g. Recipe Card Blocks) and new plugins to extend the functionality of our themes (think of a plugin with Elementor templates and additional modules). You will be the technical lead for one of these major projects.
How will you get there?
We’d start with a short 2-week trial when you’ll identify some things that can be improved and start improving them immediately.
In other words, we’re looking for someone who can teach us something & take our team to the next technical level.
- Strong WordPress Experience (3+ years)
- Experience using Git & GitHub
- Experience creating and launching WordPress themes & plugins
- Experience working with major APIs (Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc) and WordPress Plugins (WooCommerce, Elementor, etc)
- Advanced understanding of web standards and best practices
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with our team on developing custom functionalities.
- Updating existing themes with new features and coding standards.
- Create solid and understandable front-end architectures
- Performs code-reviews and suggest best practices
- Quickly develop functional prototypes/models where useful
- Contribute to building company best practices knowledge base
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies
Note: We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, if you’re a match we’ll reach out.
If you seem to be the right person, we will reach out to you for a quick call. We would like to learn more about what you are looking for and answer your questions.
Include the following details:
- Your experience with WordPress
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, github, etc.