WPZOOM is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. You will oversee all of WPZOOM’s marketing efforts with the goal of better understanding our customers and engaging them directly through different channels.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with existing and potential customers (by email, live chat, support desk).
- Make sure everyone is helped in time and delegate tasks to other members from the team.
- Monitor and update social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Dive into site statistics to develop a content strategy focused on SEO and a strong sales funnel.
- Head up current marketing initiatives and continually identify new advertising opportunities.
- Develop positioning, core messaging, and related materials for products and features across major channels including website, paid media, social, and customer support.
- Collaborate with product launch teams to ensure marketing and product goals are aligned.
- Be a part of our creative process by bringing a data-driven perspective.
- Develop and monitor multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Weigh in on creative processes based on past experience and current data.
Who you are
- Your written English is of a high standard
- You’re a people person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You’re confident with data analytics and setting up online marketing campaigns.
- You have exceptional copywriting and editorial skills.
- You’re organized and manage deadlines like a pro in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are resourceful and really enjoy problem solving.
- You have at least 1 year of online sales & marketing experience.
- Experience working with clients.
- Past customer service experience.
- You have proven success in creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- WordPress Experience
- HTML & CSS knowledge
Include the following details:
- Your past experience (especially in WordPress projects).
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, customers, etc.
While we thank you in advance for your interest and application, please note that we will only be responding to candidates selected for further consideration.