As a designer at WPZOOM, you will ship high fidelity designs of new products and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems. You’ll also create beautiful, powerful, and adaptable themes that deliver exceptional online experiences for our customers.
- A keen eye for good design, razor-sharp attention to detail, and an interest in exploring a variety of styles and aesthetics
- A proven history of creating exceptional designs that incorporate typography, photography, artwork and iconography
- An understanding of what it takes to create a flexible and adaptable design system
- Proficiency with prototyping tools and an understanding of HTML and CSS
- An understanding that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with front end developers, engineers, researchers, copy writers, and other sister disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and defend your design decisions
- The desire to contribute to a world-class design practice and a culture that is driven by growth, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to product quality.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress themes
- Experience with version control (Github, or Git, ideally)
Your tasks will include:
- Ship high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems
- Contribute to our growing design system of patterns in an effort to bridge a coherent look and feel across the WPZOOM website
- Provide ideas for new themes
- Design WordPress themes for different niches
- Monitor the front-end implementation of designs
- Modernization of existing themes and products
- Collaborate with our team on ideas for new products and features.
Include the following details:
- Your experience with WordPress
- Short bio in a few lines.
- Links to anything you’re working on, websites, portfolio, your account on Dribbble, Behance, etc.
- A link to the funniest thing you’ve seen on the internet lately.