How to install WordPress
This video will show you how to install WordPress on your own domain or web hosting.
Our recommended WordPress Hosting is SiteGround.
How to install WordPress in less than 5 minutes:
- Go to your Web Hosting CPanel.
- Find the 1-click WordPress Installation option or Softaculous (view more instructions here).
- Configure your WordPress site,
- and last, complete the installation and setup your new website!
Need more detailed instructions? Check out the WordPress Codex.
2. WordPress Basics: Content Management
- 2.1 WordPress Dashboard
- 2.2 Posts vs Pages
- 2.3 The WordPress Editor
- 2.4 Creating a New Post
- 2.5 Post Formats
- 2.6 Edit an Existing Post
- 2.7 Using Categories and Tags
- 2.8 Creating and Editing Pages
- 2.9 Adding Photos and Images
- 2.10 How to Embed Video and Audio
- 2.11 Using the Media Library
- 2.12 Managing Comments
- 2.13 How to Create a Link