Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1170px
- Post Content Width – 980px
- Page Templates – Archives
- Custom Widgets – Author Bio, Gallery, Recent Posts
How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts.
In PhotoNote 2.0 theme many options can be changed and customized from Theme Customizer. You can access the Customizer from Themes Page.
In Logo you can upload your own logo image or change site background.
In Footer you can change the number of widget columns in the Footer.
Adding Posts to Homepage Slideshow
- To add a new post in the slider on the homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Featured in Homepage Slideshow option.
- Upload a Featured Image to the post.
- Go to WPZOOM > Theme Options and from Homepage > Homepage Slideshow menu you can change additional options for the slider, like autoplay
Add Lightbox Carousel, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
Numerous features can be added quickly in the theme from Jetpack Plugin: Tiled Galleries, Related Posts, Extra Sidebar Widgets, etc.
Recommended Jetpack Features:
If you need help installing and activating these features, please see this tutorial: Getting started with Jetpack.
Here’s how you can create a Mosaic gallery:
Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
To add fullscreen images in the content of your posts or portfolio posts, like in this example, you’ll have to use the [fullscreen] shortcode:
- When you’re in the Visual editor click on the image you want to display in fullscreen
- Once you have selected an image, click on the icon Fullscreen image and the [fullscreen] shortcode will be added to that image.
To add widgets in the Sidebar, Homepage or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets like Social Icons, Latest Tweets, Instagram Feed can be installed separately, and you can find them on the plugins page.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How do I add a Contact Form?
You’d need to install Jetpack plugin and activate the Contact Form feature.