Configuring Featured Posts
- To feature a post on the Homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Feature this Post option.
- Update or publish your post.
- Go to WPZOOM -> Theme Options and enable Featured Posts in Homepage > Homepage Settings tab.
To add widgets to the Sidebar, Homepage or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Custom WPZOOM Widgets
Widgets Structure in Demo
Change Background Image/Color
- Go to Appearance -> Background menu.
- You have two options: to upload an image you want to be used as background
- or select a solid color using a color picker
Modify Logo image
- If you want to have a logo similar to the one we are using in the demo, you can download logo.psd (Photoshop layered file) of the logo on following link: http://www.wpzoom.com/downloads/logo/morning.zip
- You’ll need to open logo.psd file from downloaded .zip file with Adobe Photoshop, and edit the text using Text (press T) tool.
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I control the number of posts listed on homepage?
- Go to Settings -> Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.