Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1100px
- Sidebar Width – 340px
- Post Content Width – 720px
- Page Templates – Blog, Full-width, Sidebar on the left, Directory List, Testimonials
- Menu Locations – Main Menu
- Custom Widgets – Call to Action, Featured Pages, Opening Hours, Recent Comments, Recent Posts, Testimonials
Adding Posts to Homepage Slider
- To add a new post to the featured slider on homepage, go to Dashboard > Slideshow;
- Add posts and set Featured Images for each slide;
- Go to WPZOOM -> Theme Options -> Homepage -> and change additional options for the slider.
To add widgets in the Sidebar or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can automatically load the default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the Load default widget settings button.
Create a Directory Page
Directory module works very simply in this theme: using a special page template with the same name, you can easily display all sub-pages of a specific page as directory listings.
- To create a directory page similar to this or this from the demo, you’ll have to select the Directory template for a page which has multiple sub-pages.
- Once you have selected the page template, click Update button, and when the page will refresh a new metabox called Directory List Options will appear in the right sidebar.
From this metabox you can quickly configure different options for the current directory page.
- Each page with the Directory template will display its sub-pages as directory entries, so make sure to set the right Parent page to those pages that you want to display as directory entries for the current directory page.
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How do I add a Contact Form?
You’d need to install Jetpack plugin and activate the Contact Form feature.